Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

We're here and still kicking...

I know it's been so long since I've posted last but to be honest nothings really new here and there hasn't been a whole lot to say. :) The temps have really dropped, it seems like it's either raining or snowing, and I hear of so many people being sick so we basically have stayed put. Our 3 little bears are literally hibernating this winter. I still get out from time to time, running errands and stuff so Adam just stays home with them so I'm not getting them out in the cold. Last I checked today the tempature was 2!
Here's some pictures that's been taken over the past few days.
We'll talk to everyone soon, stay warm!
~By the way: check out the cool "Sid" shirts Memaw and Pap got them! And yes Brody was asleep on the box. LOL








5 comments:

Kris said...

We are hibernating here too! Love the new photos!

Meluch+3 said...

The picture of Brody asleep on the box is priceless!

Mel

Tina said...

Hybernating is good for the physical health not so good for the mental health. I completely understand! I was praying nothing was wrong i was getting worried LOL

Tina said...

Oh ya check out my blog when you have a chance as I left you a special little treat1

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

we are also hibernating...sometimes going crazy, but most of the time having fun! it has been -13 here for the past 2 days - ugh!

look at those big boys, how cute are they!