Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Told ya it was like a toys r us

Remember back when I said the boys got tons of toys for Christmas and that our house was going to look like a Toys R Us?
Told Ya! LOL
Introducing the Jelly Bean Jumper. A life saver to a mother who has cooped up kids that have tons of energy to burn. Yes I had to move around the kitchen table and no it probably wouldn't pass HGTV material but the boys are stoked and having a blast with it.



5 comments:

Tanna's Triplets said...

Wow, cool toy!!!! I may have to get one.

FrenznickFive said...

hey Maggie! I was thinking about getting this for the babies first birthday at the end of Feb... when i looked on the website it said 2 and up but your guys are 1 right? i didnt know if i needed to wait till next year or if it would be good for 1 year olds thanks for the info!
Sarah (TC)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

now THAT looks like fun, something we need here!

Tina said...

Oh I might just have to get that toy, doy you mind me asking how much it costs?

Anonymous said...

I am so playing in that when I come visit! lol! ~Val