Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

MOD Walk

Today was our March for Babies walk and even though they were calling for rain it turned out to be a beautiful day and a great turn out. In the end Team Harden Triplets raised $752.42 for premature babies. At the walk today we also drew the winners of the raffle baskets. But first I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible.
For donating to the baskets I'd like to thank~
Christina Reeves at Nu Look Salon
Jeff Smith at Third Street Car Wash
Pritchard's Service Center
Roberta Snow at Berries & Ivy
Beth Pritchard for the Jewelry
Napa Auto Parts
Yogi's Grill & Bar
Harley Davidson of Bloomington
Mary Kay consultant Mika Lucas
Mike Miles at Bloomington Speedway
Steve Kinser Racing
RevSport
Bruster's Ice Cream

I'd also like to thank the following for pitching in and helping out during the bake sales we had~
Brandy Barrow
Amy Friley
Ruthie Barrow
Christie Hardin
Shirley Pritchard
Audrey Barrow

And thanks to my parents, Brandy Barrow and Beth Pritchard for helping me get the word out about our raffle baskets and helping me sell tickets.

And to my parents, Mamaw Barrow, Amy Friley, Brandy Barrow, Roberta Snow and Julie Barrow for joining our team and walking with us.

And lastly to anyone who donated or made a purchase. We truely appreciate it and I'm so pleased with how everything turned out this year. My goal was $500 and you can see we easily surpassed it. I cannot thank you enough.

And now the winners are~
For the man's basket: Kevin Collins
For the woman's basket: Amy Brooks
Congratulations you two!

Thanks again everyone!




















1 comment:

Tina said...

What a great day. I happy everyone had a fun. So many smiles and friendships that have grown from such difficult but miraculous beginnings.

WONDERFUL!

The boys are so cute I just want to eat them up!