Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Wooooow!



As Logan would say "wooooow" that's a lot of hair! .
Adam gave the boys a haircut yesterday. It was very overdue. And as much as I love the messy shaggy look, this is just simpler. Between food, slobbers, hair pulling and I could go on and on this will be just be easier. Although I had originally wanted the top longer I love how it turned out. Besides their hair grows fairly fast and they'll be due for another trim in no time. So here's a few after pictures. Sorry there a little dark, and they wouldn't sit still. Imagine that!
Later I want to try to get a group shot. (wish me luck! haha)







6 comments:

Triplethefunplus2 said...

awwwwww, they look like little men now!!

I cried like a baby the first time Ayden had his hair cut. I still get a little lump sometimes. He was the only one that never had his hair shaved in the NICU, so I think that's why I was so attached. lol

Jessica said...

I know I've said this before, but I just think it is so amazing that your boys have 3 different hair colors!

I am so jealous of those that can cut their kids hair... I have got to get brave enough to try to do it!

Kris said...

Maggie,
They look so much like big boys now! *sigh* Everyone is growing way too fast for me!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! What have you done to my sweet little angels?????????????

Tina said...

Look at those handsome little men. I LOVE it !!!!!!!

Megan said...

Big Boys!! Very cute!