Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

And last but not least...

Yep you probably guessed it, Logan's sick. He woke up last night around 10:30 with the routine nasty cough and runny yet stuffy nose and ended up in bed with us for the rest of the night. He snuggled up to us all night long, it was so sweet. This morning Adam said every time he tried to move him over a little he would roll on his side and wiggle his butt until he was back up against him. Although I hate seeing them sick, I guess overall it could be worse their definitely not as bad as Seth. It's obviously just a cold and even though their feeling icky their up this morning playing. We have two Christmas get together's this weekend so I'm really hoping they can get over the worst part of it before then.
Well we hope everyone had a great weekend. I can't believe Christmas is only a week and a half away, it just doesn't seem possible. Today I have to start wrapping presents. I keep putting it off because I'm so bad at it. I know, I know how hard is it to wrap a gift right? LOL

4 comments:

Jen said...

I hope he gets to feeling better soon! All mine got colds!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i hope everyone feels better soon :(

Tina said...

I am so sorry. I know how hard it is when yhey all get sick. I will pray for a speedy recover.

Kris said...

hope everyone gets better soon and you can enjoy your xmas events!