Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Logan Dean



My little lion is what I like to call him, Logan or baby B was born weighing
4lbs even at 5:50pm. Logan's middle name took after my dad (Pap) and Papaw Pritchard middle name, Dean. I don't even know where to start with this little guy, lol. He's never afraid, and will do or try just about anything. His no fear attitude has me and Adam a little worried about the future. hehe Logan has those blue eyes like the other boys but I swear when he gets in the sun they almost turn purple. I have a feeling Logan will be the clown of the three, always teasing and acting silly. He loves hats and even if it's not really a hat he still will put it on his head. And that smile, it'll melt your heart. When they were younger Logan got really sick with the Roto-virus and ended up getting hit twice with it. He got dehydrated and I ended up having to take him to the hospital, I didn't think we were ever going to get past it. I call him my little lion because even though he has the sweetest smile he's also got a scream that will make the hair on the back on your neck stand straight up and put the other 2 boys to shame, lol. He loves his brothers but his pal is Diesel. From the beginning him and Diesel always had a special bond. He's a jabbering saying a few words like dada, mama, bottle, hi and my favorite didi (Diesel). But he has absoulutly no desire to walk, lol. That's ok with mommy though, no big rush. ;0)

"We love you Logan so much, you brighten me and dada's day with that beautiful smile of yours. Happy 1st sweetie."

1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

so, so sweet maggie! this little guy is going to keep you on your toes :)