Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan!

This weekend has been pretty crazy so I don't have any new pictures to post. The garage sale was a success! I still have a few big items that didn't sell (going on craigslist!) but most of it is gone, whew. I was afraid I was going to be boxing it all back up! :0) Saturday was my little cousin's 16th birthday party and unfortunatly we ended up not making it. The boys all got to crying and it lasted for more than 3 hours thanks to them teething! We decided it was best to stay home than drag 3 crying babies out. They finally ended up exhausted from all the tears and went to bed, poor little guys. Well we hope you had a great birthday Ethan. I'm so sorry we couldn't make it.

No comments: