Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Cash

It's funny after I titled this post I knew some of you would think I was talking about moolah, lol. I was putting the boys to bed the other night and heard a new song on the radio and fell in love with it, it's by Heidi Newfield and it's called Johnny and June. It probably helped that I'm a huge fan of Cash and old country music. I got a record player a few Christmas's back and have some old records that I love to play, (thanks mamaw for the records, the boys were listening to Haggard this morning. haha) Just before I got pregnant with the boys Adam took me down to Tennessee to Loretta Lynn's ranch where we toured her old home and rode horses all day. At first Adam was like "are you serious?" when I told him I wanted to go down there, and he kept saying will there be anything to do? LOL He ended up having a lot of fun and on our way home gave in and let me listen to the Grand Ole Opry on the radio, definitly something he never listened to before. ;0) One day he came in after mowing and I was cleaning around the house and had Loretta Lynn crank up while the boys were playing, he was like OMG what do you have those boys listening to? LOL We both died laughing. So here's her video, I can't wait til the CD comes out.

No comments: