Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring has finally sprung!

Last week was fun. Hilary and Mallorie stopped by to visit. I hadn't seen them for so long I couldn't believe how big Mallorie had got! Later that week we met Brandy, Dylan, & Zach at the park and Memaw and Mamaw joined us. I must have been cooped up for too long, because it had been awhile since I had seen Zach too and I think he's bigger than Seth! LOL Such a cutie. It was windy that day and the boys fell asleep swinging so we decided to call it quits and went shopping instead. ;o) This week looks like it's going to be pretty again. Knock on wood but I think Spring has finally sprung. Yippee!



Brody & Mallorie
She's a riot, lol
Memaw (holding Seth), Brandy & Dylan
Mamaw holding Zach
Dylan, mmmm up to something? :o)

No comments: