Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giving Thanks!

I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone! It just seems like the year has flown by. The boys had a wonderful turkey day. They ate a ton, played hard and yep even got into mischief. :) I almost forgot I even had my camera and to even take pictures until the end of the night! So here's a few of the boys and their cousins playing around.












So of course I went shopping on Black Friday with my partners in crime Amy & Brandy. We had a blast (like always) and even better, my shopping is 95% done! WHOO HOO!
Besides a few small things and the boys stockings I'm finished. It feels like one less thing to worry about.
We've been continuing to work on our basement. Cleaning, painting, you know the fun stuff. (eye roll) We had to order our carpet and we finally after 2wks of waiting got it in so I have to get busy and get my part finished so Adam can get the carpet laid. I can't wait to get all their toys down there and to see their faces when they see their new hide out. :)

Well we hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. Next week I'll be redoing the boys blog, prepping it for Christmas.
Take care and until next time.....

No comments: