Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lions & Tigers & Monkeys & Dolphins oh my!

Yesterday we went to the zoo and had a wonderful time. I decided to buy us a yearly family pass so we can go back anytime we want, which I have a feeling will be quite often. :) We were able to go with Brandy and her boys. We had 6 kiddos and 2 adults, and were outnumbered in more ways than one! As we walked in Brandy said "no girls allowed", I couldn't help but laugh. Between the 2 of us we had 6 kids and no girls! LOL
We walked, looked and pointed with a few "wows" and "ohs" here and there. I had packed a cooler with our lunch and goodies which came in very handy. We also went to the dolphin show. It was a HOT day but a good one.












The new BIG news is the highchairs are gone! And were even using our big boy plates and gradually getting better with utensils. It's funny the boys are eating better, and more now that things are this way. I thought plates would be thrown and food would be wasted, not at all. We're even doing 2nds sometimes! :)

This weekend me and Adam had intentions of doing landscaping but yesterday was the only day it didn't rain so unfortunatly it looks like we have to wait until next week which I'm a little bummed about. Saturday is the Taste of Bloomington so we'll definitly be going to that. Last year we took the boys but this year will be even better since they can eat with us. And of course Sunday is Father's Day. So if I don't post again before then Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers out there! :)

No comments: