Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy belated Easter!

I spent all day yesterday doing laundry and trying to get things back in order after such a busy weekend, that's why I'm just now getting this up. Saturday was spent at Papaw & Mamaw Harden's all day. The boys had a egg hunt, played outside, took little rides on the 4 wheeler and ate ate ate. They had a blast and went all day with no nap! But they were troopers and I was so proud of them. They were spent by the time we got home and was even in bed early.
Then Sunday morning we got up and went to church. When we got home I could tell they were still a little tired from the day before and so they took a little power nap before heading to Pap & Memaw Pritchard's. It was another long day! They had finally caught on what the egg hunt was all about and filled their buckets full. It was so pretty out and we all spent the entire day outside playing. They had so much fun playing with everyone. We got home later that night and the boys were still going 90mph. I think it had to do with the suckers and peeps!
I had so many pictures from the weekend I decided it was easier to just make a video. I've combined both days together.
Even though the boys and even me and Adam was exhausted by Sunday night, this was by far the funniest holiday we've had yet. Me and Adam both said it's just going to get better the older they get. :)
We hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend too!

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend + a happy easter!

Jessica said...

How sweet....I tried calling you yesterday! Adam said you were napping...lucky dog!

Maggie said...

not quite Jess! we've had two really rough days. brody's not been feeling well. for instance my day today started at 4:30! :(

thanks rachael!