Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bake Sale a success!

Saturday me and Brandy put together a bake sale and held it at our local store. It was a huge success and we were able to raise even more money in honor of the boys team for March of Dimes.
I'd like to thank Brandy for sticking it out with me that chilly morning, I couldn't have done it without her.
I'd like to thank Eric at Lakeside IGA for letting us have the sale there and taking such good care of us.
I'd also like to thank Amy, Ruthie, Christie, Mamaw & my mom for pitching in baked goods. It would have been so tough without you girls help.

We have another 2 weeks left until the BIG walk! If anyone is interested in joining our team there's still time. Just click on the purple March of Dimes badge on the right side. The website is very user friendly.

Thanks again to everyone. Hope you were able to enjoy a beautiful weekend! :)
I know I did, although I did get a little sun burned BUT....that's a whole other story. ;D

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's a great idea! Great job! Our walk is this weekend! I can't wait!

Jessica