Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkins, Pictures, and Steps!

This weekend's weather was beautiful, which worked out perfectly because Saturday we had our pictures taken. Courtney Bay took them and she did so great with the boys. Most of you know what it's like to get a good picture and how hard it can be sometimes. She was so patient and I can't wait to see the results. When we do get them back I'll be sure to post them.
Friday we went to the Orchard and got our pumpkins. Mommy forgot her camera (UGH!) so I didn't get any pictures. The boys were amazed at all of them, Adam picked out a big one to carve and each boy got a little one. Then yesterday Logan ventured out and took 5 whole steps! Yay! I don't think he realized what he done until after he saw us get excited and start clapping, after that he was grinning ear to ear. LOL
Well we hope everyone had a great weekend, if your local I'm sure you enjoyed the great weather too. Although I can't help but realize how numbered the warm days are. Fall is so pretty, another reason I wanted our pictures taken now. But I dread to think what's just around the corner.....cold winter weather. YUCK!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I bet you were so bummed about forgetting your camera! I can't wait to see the pics of the boys!