Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Have a great weekend!

Well we've had much better rest for the past couple nights. It's amazing how much better someone feels and most important how much more motivated you feel after a good nights sleep. LOL We did get out for a little bit yesterday, we hadn't been anywhere since Saturday and I knew today and possibly the whole weekend was going to be cold and rainy. Plus Adam was working in Knoxville so we went and ate at Pap & Memaw's. Thanks for dinner last night it was yummy! Well we hope everyone has a great weekend, if it continues to rain and only be in the 50's I think we'll lay low. YUCK! Might as well get use to it though, I think our pretty and warm days are going to be fewer and farther between.
For you enjoyment and because I'm a HUGE Ferrell fan and everyone needs a good laugh for the weekend here's the SNL skit. I think this is probably the best one yet!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOL! Thanks for the laugh Mag!

Jess

Triplethefunplus2 said...

I love me some Will! I laughed my ass off last night! lol