Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

PJ Party...

Yesterday was one of those days and every mom knows how long those days can drag on especially when your outnumbered, lol. We've started popping teeth through and all I can say is "OH MY GOD!". I had wanted for us to get out and do something but before the day was over I was sooooo glad to be home. And of course once we got home the boys were fine, go figure. So I thought since we had a rough day why not make up for it. I threw quilts on the floor put on our pj's and ate pizza and chunky monkey ice cream while we watched The Bee Movie. The boys stayed up past their bedtime and we just camped out and played. So hopefully today will be better. I hate it so bad for them, I can't wait to get these toofers in. ;o)




2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awwwhhh, poor guys! We need to get together for a teething party! Colter popped two through today!

Tina said...

You are such a cool Momma!