Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Entering toddlerhood...

It's funny to hear me say that because I still look at the boy's as 3lb premmies. But this week the "action" has really picked up. They get in my lazy suzan and Friday while I was cooking them lunch Brody got onto one of the end tables! He climbed onto the their little toy box, then onto the recliner then over to the table where he was doing a belly side down snow angel knocking everything over in the process. I knew the climbing was around the corner, but I didn't think it was going to be here this soon. It's just hard for me to believe that next week they'll be one. So as I was talking to other moms about my monkey problem they said one thing that made me realize it was only going to get worse "welcome to toddlerhood".




The men of the household had a wrestling match this weekend and as you can see when it's 3 to 1 daddy didn't stand a chance. LOL




1 comment:

Meluch+3 said...

That picture of them going into the lazy susan is so cute (and scary!). I hope you're having as much fun as they seem to be in these photos!

Mel