Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yay it's Fair time!

We're so excited because today our county fair starts, yippee! Last year I was cruising around in a wheel chair pregnant with the boys and it's hard to believe a year has already past. Me and Adam love the fair and before the boys were born we would go almost every night so we're excited to take the boys this year. I just hope we all get feeling better soon so we can go. Yesterday morning I woke up with a sore throat and today Adam woke up with one. The boys have been a little cranky and I just wonder if they're not coming down with it too. I hope they don't get sick, that would be awful. Well we hope everyone's having a great weekend, since we're feeling yucky we're going to stay home and try to get feeling better. Take Care!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love fairs! Our big state fair here is in November and I am hoping to take the babies (either in the RA or in the Choo Choo). I hope you all feel better and enjoy the fair!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh yay! have fun at the fair...i don't even know when ours is this year, but i am sure lydia will let me know. lol! hope you are all feeling better soon and that the boys aren't sick!