Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tribute to Adam {Happy Father's Day}

I just wanted to say how wonderful Adam has been and give him credit where credit is due. The past year has sent us on a roller coaster ride, and neither of us knew what lie ahead a year ago. In the past year he has helped taken care of me thru the pregnancy, drove night after night to Indy to stay with me while admitted in the hospital then drive back home and go to work the next day. Built our new home, and continue to work two jobs so I can be able to stay at home with the boys. This past year has dealt us tears, stress, smiles, and joy. He is my best friend and now I proud to say a great father. As the boys would say he's the #1 "dadda"! We love you.

No comments: