Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Momma's gotta new ride!


So I'm so excited to finally be posting this. After months and months of researching vehicles and looking at cars we are now the owners of a new Toyota Sienna. It's everything we needed in a car. Originally we had intended to purchase a full size van, maybe a Express or Savana. But with the gas prices we decided this was the better choice. I'm so proud of it, pulling out of the car lot I just had to laugh. I never in a million years thought I would be so excited to drive a van, lol.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on your new van! I just got a Dodge Grand Caravan on Tues (I HATE it)!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

congrats on the new van! i never in a million years thought i would be envious of a new mini van owner. but i am. lol! we really need to get one eventually, but just cannot afford a new car purchase at the moment.