Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

A week of visits

Whoever their calling I hope it's not long distance!
Say Cheese Brody!
Seth reading "Fuzzy Bee"

Introducing wiggle worm Logan ;o)

Great Grandma & Grandpa Pritchard
Such a BIG Boy!
Seth has a new love, his Jumperoo LOL
Cousin Kenna with Logan



This week was actually really pretty outside. We got out a couple of times just to take advantage of the weather. One day Aunt Gloria, Cousin Jared, and Great Mamaw & Papaw Pritchard stopped by to visit which was really nice. Thursday I took the boys to see Great Great Grandma Kinser. We spent a couple hours with her, Reba and Mamaw Barrow then I had to get home because Kenna was stopping by after school. (Thanks for helping me Kenna ;o) I was hoping this weekend would be nice again but the news is saying we're going to have a big tempature drop and that we may even get flurries Sunday! Then again they've been wrong before, lol. If it is nasty out I think we'll just stay home and take it easy and wait for some prettier days. I hope everyone had a great week and enjoy your weekend! Stay safe!




No comments: