Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Logan said Momma!

This morning was exciting, Logan said momma for the first time! I went into the kitchen to fix his breakfast and he started to whine a little. So I peeked in there to check on him and he started to smile. I thought "oh so we're going to play that game?", went back into the kitchen and he grunted a few times then yelled "Momma!". I sat there for a second, wondering if I had heard him right, went into the family room and he saw me and just started grinning great big. It made my day that's for sure. Seth said dadda a few weeks ago, but we're still waiting for Brody. I've been working with them on momma, but you can see where that got me with Seth, lol.

No comments: